LP Stories

This is a blog dedicated for all GITians who enjoyed our time when we were working together. Life was tough. But we've proven once that tough life can be enjoyable too. Keep coming back for good memories....

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Shawn can't walk

LP story no. 73----------------------------------

It was a beautiful Monday morning. Although it was back to work again, the Monday is still beautiful. I've just have sex on Sunday night and it was fantastic.

I reached my office with a sextified smile. Chatted with my colleagues and we laughed loudly. I logged on to Yahoo Messager, saw my old friend Duncan. I still can't believe why people call him LP2 (Lame Person no. 2). Duncan checked with me if I want to go Tampines Mall and "walk walk" with him as he was quite boring. He was quite affected by the Monday Blues illness. So, out of sympathy, I agreed.

I went on to do my work and I worked very hard throughout the morning. After lunch, I went for a meeting at my customer's office and saw this cute girl driving a Mini. I starred at her for a while. I went up to my customer's office and we started the meeting. A lot had been said. Basically, it was a fruitful meeting. The meeting finished at around 6pm and I immediately drive towards Tampines Mall to meet my old friend, Duncan. I was so happy and excited to see him. I put on additional perfume around my armpit so that he won't smell funny things when he was standing beside me (You know lah.. His height).

Half-way through my drive in ECP, a voice behind my head was reminding me that I was meeting LP2. Not any normal person. So, I picked up my mobile phone and call Duncan.

"Hello, what time we meeting and where?" I said.

"Shaw Towers lor. 7pm." Replied Duncan.

"Huh? Shaw Towers? What to eat there? Where got things to walk?" I asked.

"No lah. Mazli wants to buy some bags." Replied Duncan.

"Okie lor... Meet there at 7pm." I relented.

So I exited ECP and drove towards Shaw Towers. ERP was still in operation. I thought to myself.

"Aiya, friends are more important. I can't be late."

So I drove towards the gantry and paid $1 to enter the restricted zone. I turned into Shaw Towers car park, paid $1 for the entry and found a parking lot to park my car. I took the lift to first floor after parking my car and called my dear Duncan. I called several times and couldn't get through. So, I just walked around Shaw Towers to see if I'm in any luck to see any G-String girls walking around. After 15 mins of walk, my phone rang.

"Hello, buddy. Where are you?" It was my buddy, Peter.

"I'm at Shaw Towers already lor. Everybody is late." I said. This time, with a more angry voice.

"Huh? I'm at Bugis leh.. How come you go to Shaw Towers?" Peter was puzzled.

"No lah!! Meet at Shaw Towers!! Duncan said one!!" I restorted.

"No leh... Mazli told me meet at Bugis. Never mind. Never mind. I walk over to Shaw Towers to meet you now." Peter replied.

After hanging up the phone, I carried on walking around Shaw Towers as I had not seen any G-String girls yet. Peter arrived in 10 minutes. Sweat was hanging on to his head of 3cm hair. He smiled at me. I was already fuming mad at this point of time. My heart sunk when I saw him. He was at least 10kg heavier since the last time I saw him. Wiping away his sweat, we walked around in Shaw Towers. In about 5 minutes, Boon Chin called Peter's mobile phone.

"Hello... Where are you all??" Boon Chin shouted with his usual uncontrolled voice. I really admired him for being able to act angry even though he was late.

"We're at Shaw Towers lor." Replied Peter with his usual emotionless voice.

"Huh? Mazli told me meet at bugis leh.. And I'm already at bugis already." Boon Chin shouted again.

"No lah. Duncan said it is Shaw Towers. And we're already here. Shawn has parked his car already and is fuming mad now." Peter said with a complaining tone. He was scolded and nagged non-stop by me while he was with me.

"Come over to Bugis lah.. Mazli said it is Bugis." Boon Chin shouted again. I could hear his talking even though Peter's phone was sticking to his ear. I called Duncan to confirm the meeting place again.

"Duncan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are we meeting and what time!?!?!?!" I shouted. I tried to use the same tone as Boon Chin to achieve the scaring effects.

"Sorry.. Sorry... Go Bugis. Go bugis. This stupid Mazli told me he wants to go Shaw Towers to buy things. So that's why I told you meet at Shaw Towers. But he go and tell the others to meet at Bugis." Duncan replied with a breaking voice.

"Okie. We go over to Bugis now. Bloody hell. You're paying for my $2 ERP charges, $10 parking charges at Shaw Towers and $15 parking charges at Bugis." I spoke with Boon Chin's tone again. Peter and me went to pick up my car and we drove over to Bugis. We parked the car, called Mazli.

"Where?! Meet Where?!" Peter said with his unusual broken English.

"Meet at the Banquet at Raffles Hospital." Replied Mazli.

"Raffles Hospital!!!!! Then why say BUGIS!!!!!" I shouted. Peter was already holding the phone to his right ear and covering his left ear with his left hand. You could see that his head of 3cm hair sway a bit when I shouted. Mazli noticed the problem. He quickly hanged up the phone. I called Mazli.

"Meet at Raffles Hospital then why SAY BUGIS!?!?!" I shouted with Boon Chin's tone and JFK's accusing tone.

"Sorry... Sorry.. Sorry... I didn't know you cannot walk." Replied Mazli. I was really amazed at the fact that Mazli still dare to "Suan" me.

"Okie.. Okie.. I'm coming.. Keep all the knife and forks away." I threaten. Thus, Peter and me walked towards Raffles Hospital. Upon arrival, we saw Boon Chin. He smiled. Then we saw Mazli. Then we saw Duncan. We bought our own food and sat down to eat. I still could not believe myself that I went to so many carparks to end up in Banquet eating some lousy Fish & Chip which cost $4.80.

"Okie lah... Purpose is to meet friends. Any food is okie lah." I thought to myself. So we carried on the dinner with happy chit chatting. After we finished our dinner, a guilt ridden Mazli went to buy a plate of fruits for everybody for the confusion he had caused. With the fruits in our stomach, we've somewhat forgiven him.

"So now how? Go drink coffee?" Asked Mazli.

"Okie lor.. Where?" Replied Peter.

"Shaw Towers." Replied Mazli. You should have seen my face when Mazli said this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home