LP Stories

This is a blog dedicated for all GITians who enjoyed our time when we were working together. Life was tough. But we've proven once that tough life can be enjoyable too. Keep coming back for good memories....

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Boil Water

I guess some people should to stick to the conventional method of doings. For example, if you are used to boil water using the kettle, then stick to it.... why am I saying this?
Well well well, 1 fine day, EK came over to my place. why? becoz i had installed a video camera with 20x zoom to my opposite block... and there is this couple who are exhibitionist... you know wat i mean...

anyway, to keep the long story short, he told me he need to boil hot water and proceed to do it...
the next day, i saw the flask.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home