LP Stories

This is a blog dedicated for all GITians who enjoyed our time when we were working together. Life was tough. But we've proven once that tough life can be enjoyable too. Keep coming back for good memories....

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Funan Centre

the classic from Keepers of Email Junks (KoEJ)

Original Author: HK

LPK went to Funan happily to look for some stuffs.
HK "Good morning Sir, wake up call for u"
LPK "Oh u r late I woke up already"
HK "Makan?"
LPK "Ok ok I pick u up in Tai Seng"

LPK picked up his car from the basement carpark and drove his car to the exit point.
Happily he drove n c the barrier.

LPK "Errrrr y the cashcard station so far away from me?"
LPK "Errrrr y beside me the driver keep on looking at me?"
LPK "Errrrr y the driver pointing the sign broad to me?"
LPK "OPPPpsppss I'm on the opposite direction this barrier is for entrance"
LPK "Lucky nobody c me except the driver"
LPK rev his car slowly.
LPK proudly "Steady I did the S course using rev gear"

In the end,

LPK "I think the security camera captured everything"
LPK "NBZ I won't go Funan for a year"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home